|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Temporary|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 6 days ago|
3 Month Fixed Term Contract
Project Administrator needed for a multinational financial organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced Project Administrator with previous administrative experience ideally in a project-based environment, experience of supporting a project management office/function, and the Aerospace Industry.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Administrator will include:
- Support PM team in helping to ensure parts lists for all D&M projects are updated every week.
- Support PM team in communications with team leaders focussing on ensuring team leaders get what support they need from projects when they need it - in close coordination with PMs, Production Team Leader, Production Engineers and Head of MMC.
- Assist PM team in resolving issues where appropriate.
- Support PM team in creation of progress reports for customers
What you need to be the successful Project Administrator:
In order to be the successful Project Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Professionally qualified.
- Previous administrative experience ideally in a project-based environment.
- Confident Microsoft Office user with strong numeric and algebra skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Detail oriented.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!