|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: £7.00 - £18.00 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Dorset - Contract - Initial 6 months (start in July)
Rate advertised - not applicable!
Project Administrator needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Electronics Engineering company who specialise within nuclear and defence based in Dorset. The candidate must be eligible for Security Clearance.
Purpose of the Project Administrator:
The Project Administrator is responsible for providing the administrative support as directed by the Project Manager.
Some of the main duties the Project Administrator will include:
Typically, tasks include:
- The entry of purchase orders onto costpoint
- The maintenance of project data on costpoint
- The prompt raising of invoices
- Maintain the contract and forecast data on costpoint using data provided by the Project Manager
- To support the generation of spares and repairs quotations and submission for approval
- To raise invoices on receipt of the required documentation signifying completion of work
- To assist in the generation of performance data to support the analysis and decision making within the project
- Work with the Programme Manager to provide overall administration of the project and as directed support to the Business Unit Commercial Manager
What you need to be the successful Project Administrator:
- Suitable administration qualification
- Ideally having experience working in a manufacturing / electronics background
- Computer literate and experience using Microsoft Office; intermediate skill in the use of word and excel as a minimum
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Administrator to progress their career within the engineering industry.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.