|Location: Northolt, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Project Compliance Verification Engineer
Project Compliance Verification Engineer needed for a leading Defence and Aerospace organisation based in Middlesex who are looking to employ an experienced Project Compliance Verification with experience maintaining compliance checklists including DEF STAN 00-970 and BS EN 62368
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Compliance Verification will include:
- Capturing the compliance process on the Business Management System.
- Monitoring defence and commercial safety standards and updating local library e.g. MAA RA5000 series regulations, EU Directives, Standards.
- Maintaining the company's accreditation and exposition under the Military Aviation Authority (MAA) Design Approved Organisation Scheme (DAOS) and liaison with the MAA.
- Maintaining compliance checklists:
- DEF STAN 00-970
- BS EN 62368
- Reviewing compliance evidence against the checklists.
- Signing compliance programme checklist to confirm compliance.
- Creation and maintenance of Technical Files.
- Ensuring product labelling is correct.
- Any other duties as and when required.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual.
What you need to be the successful Project Compliance Verification Engineer:
In order to be the successful Project Compliance Verification Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Software, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Demonstrable experience of critically reviewing product safety related regulations and establishing a robust process to assuring customer deliverables.
- Ability to obtain and maintain SC security clearance.
- Chartered Engineer (preferred).
This role is suitable for someone who is able to communicate with all levels within the business and have the ability to remain calm under pressure. Willing to embrace change and take a pragmatic view while ensuring compliance with regulations.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Compliance Verification Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.