|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £20000 - £27000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Project Controller
Rate: £20,000 - £27,000 + Bonus + Package
Key Skills: Project Management, Work Breakdown Structures, product Breakdown Structures, WBS, PBS, KPI's, Client, Minutes, Planning, Organisation, Risk Management, Quality Management, MS Project, Primavera, Prince2, APMP
Project Controller required to join my client based in Bristol.
Working from site, this is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to be highly involved within the project management process being involved in multiple projects covering various industries and size. If you have the passion & drive to provide exceptional support in a growing Engineering Project Management team, hit the apply button now!
To provide professional project & programme management support in ensuring projects are configured, co-ordinated and monitored to time, quality and cost.
So, what will you be doing as a Project Controller?
- Support client facing progress meetings - Inclusive of taking minutes & productions of meeting records
- Documentation management within the project
- Collection, analysis & presentation of KPI's
- Knowledge & experience of project structures - WBS & PWS
- Supporting of project managers to deliver project outputs to time, quality and cost.
What are we looking for in our next Project Controller?
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Excellent organisation & planning skills
- Knowledge of Risk Management & Quality Assurance process
- Proficiency in IT - MS Project, Primavera, ARM, MS Excel, MS Access
- A 'can do' attitude & able to work to high and consistent levels of accuracy & performance
- Professional Project management Qualifications such as Prince2 and or MSP
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Project Support, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation as a Project Controller, hit that apply button now!
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD OR BE ELIGIBLE FOR SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC) TO START!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.