|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Job Title: Project Controller
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Package
Key Skills: Planning, Scheduling, Change Control, Risk, Reporting, Development, Project Management, Defence, Maritime, Aerospace, WBS, FPQ, Excel, SharePoint, APMP, Problem Solving, Cost, Risk, PMQ
An experienced Project Controller is required by my client to provide expertise in planning, scheduling and reporting within the support of project delivery across the business.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Project Controller?
- Supporting the Project Manager in the development and maintenance of management plans
- Development and maintaining of the work breakdown structures with associated cost/time codes
- Supporting project managers in the development and monitoring of work packages
- Reviewing of project/work package status and progress and expedite as required
- Monitoring of project deliverables across all workstreams
- Asst with impact analysis of contract/project change
- Supporting project managers at risk reviews
- Ensuring collation of project metrics, including cost to date and ETC for both internal and subcontracted workstreams
What are we looking for in our next Project Controller?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- Hold an APM Project Fundamentals qualification (FPQ)
- Knowledge and appreciation of methods and tools for planning, scheduling and controlling engineering projects
- Hold strong IT skills covering all MS tools and advanced Excel to analyse cost reports
- Hold demonstrable experience of project status/finance reporting and work package management
- Ability to produce and maintain detailed project schedules
- Poses knowledge with Microsoft SharePoint for document and data management
- Be familiar with the management of systems engineering and software development ideally within the Defence sector
- Poses a sound understanding of project change management processes and techniques
- Hold knowledge of Risk Management Processes
- Hold a knowledge of project quality management techniques
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Project Controller, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Project Controller, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy