|Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Utilities & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Project Controller - Primavera P6 - Rail
Location: Royal Leamington Spa
Salary: Competitive salary + Benefits
I have an exciting opportunity for a Project Controller (Primavera P6) - Rail, on behalf of my client, a leading rail and infrastructure company.
Project Controller (Primavera P6) - Rail benefits:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays
- Family friendly policies
- Car leasing scheme
- Work-related health support
Project Controller (Primavera P6) - Rail Profile:
- You'll be responsible for the planning and reporting to numerous participants.
- You will gather progress data and update information from the Project Team, Sub-contractors and Suppliers on the overall programme, controlling and highlighting issues to the team.
The successful candidate for the Project Controller (Primavera P6) - Rail will:
- Ensure that the scheme's programme meets the consumer and corporate objectives.
- Report against KPIs
- Review project performance throughout the cycle.
- Ensure that all fundamentals of the project's programme are maintained and reviewed on a regular basis within the Project Team.
Project Controller (Primavera P6) - Rail Experience and Skills:
- Experience in the planning and control of multi-discipline programmes
- Managing Successful Programmes
- Practical use of Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
- Practical use of Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Previous Rail knowledge or similar sector
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Controller (Primavera P6) - Rail to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!