|Location: Channel Islands Beach, Ventura, California||Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 12 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Controls Manager to join a leading name in the construction industry on a major construction project. Based in Jersey they will join a growing project controls team who are involved on an exciting complex scheme within the healthcare sector.
The Project Controls Manager will join the specialist division of a high regarded construction organization who are involved on complex new build and refurbishment projects within the healthcare sector.
- Overseeing the project management office (PMO) workstream for a high-profile project.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate project management processes and controls.
- Maintaining reporting procedures, including the weekly, monthly and end of stage reports
- Supporting the development of an appropriate workstream structure, and leading on key workstreams such as programme, controls, governance and reporting as appropriate.
- Maintaining and reviewing the information control and flows.
- Directly managing the project management team for this workstream and coordinating the work of team members contributing to it.
The Project Controls Manager will have experience in all aspects of project controls. They will join an award winning organization who provide industry leading training and development. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes the following.
- Basic salary of up to £75,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance £7,500
- Bonus scheme
- Subsistence and Living Allowance
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 949856.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.