|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: £90000 - £110000 per annum + Flights, Living, Car|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
The Project Controls Manager will additionally be responsible for helping to develop the project controls function within the business, ensuring all projects are fully resourced and ensuring correct tools are deployed to support projects.
- Lead pre-contract support on identifying project milestones.
- Development of pre-contract schedules.
- Lead Project Controls objectives ensuring quality & consistency of work being performed or produced.
- Ensure adherence to company practices, processes and policies.
- Develop and manage training of Project Controls resources to be more efficient and effective.
- Report project cost projections and identify costs savings areas and cost risk areas. Assist in developing plans to mitigate the risk and optimize the gain.
- Assist in developing claims/change management using Project Control tools.
- Ensure timely preparation of regular project and corporate reports for submittal to senior management.
- Senior Management exposure, e.g. executive level reporting, framework procedures development, templates and tools roll-out.
- Proficiency in Schedule/Cost/Risk analysis tools & software
- Cost management (includes budgeting, cost engineering and control, forecasting),
- Planning and scheduling.
- Management of Change.
- Risk management.
- £90-110,000 per annum
- £8,000 car allowance
- Fly In Fly Out options available - 5:2 day or 10:5 day rotation
- Living Allowance
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Private medical, Flexible benefits scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 942737.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.