|Location: South East England, England||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Liz Collins|
The successful Project Coordinator will provide coordination between the production, planning & purchasing functions in the factory in France, where the role will be based. This role would be suitable for either an individual based in France or alternatively, a UK based employee who would travel to and from the factory on a weekly basis. The Project Coordinator will speak both French and English and be liaising with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Making sure collaboration and coordination between production, planning, & purchasing department are maintained
- Produce & amend essential technical documents essential for the manufacturing process & inspection manuals
- Coordinate and track the submission and return of all documentation needed by the purchase order, expediting through to final approval
- Submit & retrieve documents efficiently and in line with customer's requirements and distribute the approved or commented documents accordingly
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and colleagues, as required
- Raise Design Change Requests (DCR's) for the Design Engineers to change AutoCAD drawings due to client comments, errors or change in design
- Attend meetings to ensure the requirements from the client are fulfilled
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
- Estimate the resources & participants needed to achieve project team objectives
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
- Determine the frequency & content of status reports from the project team, analyse results & troubleshoot problem areas.
In order to be successful in this role as Project Coordinator, you will have the following:
- Engineering related University degree or equivalent proven ability within an engineering environment as a Project Coordinator
- Good working knowledge of project management software, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Be customer focused, persuasive, encouraging and motivating
- Speak both French and English and be able to liaise commercially with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- React to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
Are you an Engineering professional wanting to utilise your French & English language skills? This role would be suitable for either a Project Coordinator based in France or commute from the UK to France on a weekly basis. This really is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career as a Project Coordinator. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply. You will be called to discuss your current situation and job suitbility.