|Location: Lincolnshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Projects Coordinator - Permanent Position - Based in Waddington, Lincolnshire
I am currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join my client who are a leading Aerospace company based in Waddington. You will be responsible for leading and managing one or more projects to deliver the agreed scope within planned quality, time and cost parameters to satisfy the specified requirements and drive for customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
Benefits package for the successful Projects Controller:
- 12% pension
- Health care
- Dental care
- Critical illness cover
- Flexible working
- & many more!
Required skills for the successful Projects Controller:
- Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Directly motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
- Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
- Manage risks and issues proactively.
- Ensure effective and open communication throughout the project team and with stakeholders.
- Lead the project teams' planning efforts and identify resource requirements based on agreed scope.
- Manage relationships with key customer personnel.
- Manage and deliver the required product(s) for each project, phase or stage motivating the supply chain.
- Manage the tracking, updating and reporting progress and/or variance on all aspects of the Project to include financials (EAC), project plans (IMS), work breakdown structures (WBS), project risk registers and LCM adherence with project reporting calendar to both internal and external customers.
- Seek to minimise the effects of change 'scope creep', ensure changes are formally processed applying contract variations as needed.
- Act as or provide support to bid managers during the business winning phase as and when required. This includes but is not limited to developing the capture and bid plans and supporting documentation.
- Mentoring and professional development of staff under PM control
Required skills and qualifications for the successful Projects Controller:
- Degree plus relevant experience working in project teams or previous experience in the functional areas within an aircraft environment
- Strong knowledge of the functional disciplines and supply chain that require management.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of PPM techniques
- Leadership skills
- Goal orientation balancing task, team and individual needs to achieve the right outcomes
- Good interpersonal skills (communication, motivation, persuasion).
- Drive, enthusiasm, initiative and a willingness to develop
- Methodical and organised
- Good facilitator/mediator able to resolve conflict.
- Commercially and contractually aware.
Please apply for this role today!