|Location: Northolt, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Defence / Electronics Engineering
My client, a globally recognised defence / electronics company, based in Northolt, are looking for a Project Coordinator to join their growing team, this will be a perfect position for an aspiring Project Manager to work for a leading company within their industry!
The successful candidate for this Project Coordinator position will support the delivery of projects, bids and PV funded development to time and budget.
On offer is a highly competitive salary for this Project Coordinator position, as well as a benefits package, detailed below.
Benefits for Project Coordinator:
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish on Friday
- Health care
- Dental care
- Matched 5% pension
- Subsidised gym & canteen
- & many more!
- Planning and co-ordination of projects to meet project milestones, schedule and budget requirements.
- Meeting project office reporting requirements
- Adhering to project, subcontract, security and data management strategy, policy and processes
- Updating and maintaining project schedules
- Updating and maintaining risk, issue and opportunity logs
- Co-ordinating and reporting project schedule & costs against an overall WBS & budget.
- Maintaining project metrics to measure and report progress
- Effectively communicating with all project stakeholders to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships.
- Supporting bids and opportunities
- Planning and conducting effective internal and customer progress reviews.
Knowledge Skills and Experience for Project Coordinator:
- Possess drive, energy and enthusiasm to motivate
- Experience in project lifecycle management
- Experience of managing schedules, costs, risks and opportunities.
- Highly competent in MS Office tools including MS Project
- Good communication skills
- Awareness of basic project/product cost and pricing techniques
- Experience with collating and presenting financial data reports
- Highly organised and experienced at working to tight deadlines
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity for a Project Coordinator, please press 'apply now'.