|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: £100000 - £140000 per annum + car, package|
|Sector: Construction, Production||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Director to join one of the UK's leading main contractors delivering a complex new build Data Centre project in Amsterdam. The Project Director will join a major name in the construction industry, a global player who specialize in delivering large and complex engineering projects.
The Project Director will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of this project from development through to delivery. They will be required to lead and drive all teams within your remit, including design, commercial, procurement, project management, engineering, and commissioning.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Project Director with experience in delivering large complex projects to join a leading force in the Data Centre industry, a major name in the construction industry who are going through an exciting growth phase due to recent project wins and a secure order book.
- Project director with proven experience in delivering major complex projects
- Project director / senior management experience on major technology projects valued in excess of £50m.
- Development experience / building contracts experience.
- Hold a construction related qualification - Degree/HND/HNC
- An excellent understanding of MEP services.
- Excellent commercial / P&L experience.
- Proven ability to lead and drive a large project team.
- First class communication skills
- Team player
- £120-140,000 per annum
- Car allowance - £9,000
- Pool car
- Flights - 5 day on / 2 days off
- Accommodation - executive level apartment
- Living Allowance - £500 per month
- Annual Bonus
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Private Medical, Flexible Benefits Scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 942271.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.