|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Daniel James||Job Published: 30 days ago|
£25,000-£35,000 + Excellent Benefits.
Project Engineer required for my client in Dartford.
This truly is an awesome opportunity to join fast growing engineering business, these guys have seen constant growth year on year and there are no signs of that slowing down!
Part of their strategy for 2018 is to increase headcount within the Engineering department. They are looking for a Project Engineer to join their busy team.
This position will suit someone with some experience in industry. This person will have an understanding of Product Introduction and Development - taking a selected product through various stages until its ready for manufacture.
So what is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£25,000-£35,000)
- Company Bonus (10% - this has paid out at this level for the last 5 years!)
- Company Pension Scheme (Matched upto 5%)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, this allowance increases the longer you are there!
- Childcare Vouchers
- Gym Membership
This is a unique position to join a fast growing business which are making a difference. This position will allow progression, in this role you will work with the Design and Development Engineers and you will have the opportunity to progress into that same discipline.
What is the job?
As a Project Engineer you will be joining a close knit team of engineers and will be there to support product development throughout the different stages. You will have the opportunity to get hands-on, understand all aspects of full life cycle development and get involved with project management.
Responsibilities of a Project Engineer:
- Lead and manage product introduction throughout all stages of the product life cycle
- Create requirements and engineering specifications.
- Prepare detailed technical drawings, user manuals and documentation.
- Product verification and validation.
- Liaise with suppliers and management.
What are we looking for?
- HNC/HND or Degree within an Engineering discipline.
- Experience within an engineering environment where you understand the process of full life cycle development.
- Basic understanding of Electronics, this could be through education or as a hobby.
We are looking to get this position filled ASAP, therefore we are looking to interview candidates next week. If you are interested in this position don't hesitate....apply! Otherwise you will miss out!