|Location: Inverness, Highlands||Salary: £18 - £1922 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Project Engineer needed for a multinational Medical Devices organisation based in Inverness who are looking to employ an experienced Project Engineer with a strong manufacturing background, preferably within Medical Devices.
The successful Project Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a pay rate of up to £22.00 per hour.
What the role entails: You will design and implement innovative equipment capacity, productivity and process quality improvements to meet strip manufacturing demand at the highest quality and lowest effective cost. This will involve being a member of a project team for larger projects as well as leading smaller individual initiatives.
Some of the main duties of the Project Engineer will include:
* Collaborating closely with internal partners including operations, quality and other engineering groups to clearly understand project requirements.
* Collaborate with external partners to keep up to date with equipment and process technology evolution.
* Based on analysis of evidence, develop solution proposals and business cases for their implementation.
* Generate and control project implementation plans.
* Through change management generate and execute validation plans for equipment introduction and upgrades.
* Ensure machinery safety compliance at all times.
What you need to be the successful Project Engineer:
* Engineering or Science Degree
* Project Management experience
* Electrical/mechanical/pneumatic system knowledge
* Computer literate, design review experience, machine safety regulations, GMP
* Previous experience in a production/manufacturing environment, experience in creating specifications for new equipment, experience in validation of new equipment
* Knowledge of computer science and applications, Six Sigma Green Belt
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!