|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Project Engineer needed for a market leading vehicle safety system organisation based in Dartford who are looking to employ an experienced Project Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of product introduction and product life cycle, has 3 years industry practical experience engineering or technical field, and is able to demonstrate co-ordination skills.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Engineer will include:
- Lead and manage product introduction throughout the product lifecycle
- Supplier liaison and management
- Requirements and engineering specification creation
- Product verification and validation
- Preparation of detailed component technical drawings, documentation and user manuals.
- Aid the customers, sales and marketing on technical solutions and products support
- Team working, and co-operation with all colleagues
- Direct communication with and support to colleagues and suppliers especially from the Far East.
- Participate and lead in team meetings, training courses and workshops
- Close links with staff will need to be developed and maintained in order to meet corporate objectives
- Required to present a positive and professional image at all times.
- Ensure that an excellent supplier / customer relationship is established and maintained at all times.
What you need to be the successful Project Engineer:
In order to be the successful Project Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- HND in Engineering or Science or alternative educational background combined with solid professional experience
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Above average computer literacy
- 3 years Industry practical experience engineering or technical field (mandatory)
- Able to demonstrate co-ordination skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Knowledge of product introduction and product life cycle.
- Computer application skills
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Standard desktop applications
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!