|Location: Oxfordshire||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Project Engineer required by a property consultancy based in the Oxfordshire area. The role of Project Engineer will predominantly comprise of building and civil design as well as project management, contract administration, site supervision and drawing checking.
The successful Project Engineer will ideally be educated to degree level within a relevant field with membership to the ICE. You will have a good understanding of construction processes and civil and structural engineering. You will also be proficient in using Microsoft packages and an understanding of AutoCAD.
The responsibilities of the Project Engineer include:
- Oversee the design and production of civil and structural drawings and project elements
- Determine project specifications by client requirements, and performance standards; complete technical studies; prepare cost estimates
- Identify technical solutions and undertake feasibility studies to identify optimum designs
- Represent the project and building consultancy department internally and to clients
- Monitor the quality and accuracy of drawing production
- Ensure engineering specifications and procedures are used and followed
- Liaise with surveyors to forecast workload and resources required
- Participate in client design meetings where required
- Be responsible for and take accurate site measurements from inception through to construction to ensure accuracy of information produced
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer to further their career with a well-known international company. Please apply now or get in touch to register your interest in this role.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.