|Location: Hayes, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job Title: Project Engineer
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Project Engineer required to join my client in Middlesex.
A new position has opened up for an experienced Project Engineer to join a market leader within communications. As a Project Engineer you will be working closely with the Design Engineers to support the development of new products.
What will a Project Engineer be responsible for?
- Supporting Design Engineers in the design and development of new products.
- Approving design validation and verification test procedures for customer requirements.
- Producing test plans and acceptance test procedures to customers expectations.
- Working with the sales team to assist in the preparation of proposals, estimates and presentations.
What are we looking for?
For this Project Engineer role you will:
- Be Degree Qualified in Physics, Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Have experience working within: RF, Microwave or Power Electronics.
- Experience working within an engineering environment that delivers into Military/Defence clients.
Due to the working environment, this Project Engineer will need to be eligible for Security Clearance. Therefore only apply if you have a British Passport.
If you are interested in pursuing this Project Engineer opportunity please send me a copy of your CV today.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.