|Location: Coventry, West Midlands||Salary: Attractive Salary|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Project Engineer - Rail Telecoms
**Attractive Salary + Car Allowance + Company Benefits**
Project Engineer required for a national organisation based in Coventry who are looking for a degree qualified Project Engineer with good knowledge and experience working with telecommunications projects on the rail and metro rail.
The successful Project Engineer will want to work for this client not just for the exciting opportunity but because good wealth benefits are also available including:
- **Attractive Salary**
- Great opportunity for career progression
- 25 days annual holiday + Bank holidays
- Car Allowance
- Company pension scheme
What the Project Engineer role involves:
Some of the main duties of the Project Engineer include:
- Assist and work apart of a small technical team
- Be responsible for undertaking all technical aspects of the preparation of telecommunications including: bid proposals, delivery of design packages, operation of system designs.
- Projects are largely focusing on Customer information systems (CIS) and displays, Public address (PA) and help points, voice alarm and induction loops
Project Engineer key skills and experience:
In order to be the successful Project Engineer and be a part of this great opportunity you'll need to have the following experience:
- Be a member of CEng/ IEng or working towards
- Be HND/ Degree qualified
- Using station management systems
- Customer information systems (CIS) and displays
- Public address (PA) and help points, voice alarm and induction loops
- Approved Telecommunications CRE (contractor responsible engineer)
- Knowledge of DDA
- Great communication skills
This really is a great opportunity for a Project Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out.
Please contact Paul: 01342 330577
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.