|Location: Manila, National Capital Region||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Project Finance Analyst - Manila, Philippines
My international telecommunication client is embarking on a long term program of work, rolling out a Fiber to the Home Network (FTTH) ODN Turnkey Solution and are recruiting for a Project Finance Analyst who has experience of working in a busy PMO and project delivery team in the telecommunications industry dealing with technology design and construction rollouts.
As a Project Finance Analyst you will be project focused experienced (not someone sitting in the finance department of the company) working in with the delivery team, tracking costs in and out, billing in and out
As a Project Finance Analyst you would be supplied with a laptop and work from home until restrictions are lifted. Need to have decent internet service too.
As a Project Finance Analyst you will recieve the following benefits:
- Statutory Contributions
- Statutory 13th Month
- Basic medical insurance
- 12 days Annual Leave
- 12 days Sick Leave
Project Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
As a member of the PMO team, and reporting to the Program Manager and PMO Lead, the Project Finance Specialist will manage all elements of financial management for the program.
- Ensuring project tracking is accurate and up to date relating to project operating costs, (including timesheet and resource reconciliation) revenue and costs to deployment partners over the end to end lifecycle of the program
- Supporting the completion of monthly reconciliations, preparing invoicing approvals, supporting documentation and process invoice requests
- Support with forecasting and actual monthly, quarterly and annual expenditure for the program
- Assisting the delivery team, internal and external stakeholders including the client and deployment partners on day to day aspects of preparing financial information
- Assisting with the reporting requirements of the Asia Region Finance Manager
- Purchase Order Management and tracking of burn down rates as directed
- Assisting with financial reporting to project delivery, client and corporate stakeholders
- Tracking vendor costs and involved in contract extensions and corporate vendor management processes
- Communicating with project managers and project leads to validate and track costs and travel expenses
Project Finance Analyst Essentional Skills:
- Experience working in a busy project office and project delivery team in the telecommunications, IT or Construction industry dealing with technology design and construction rollouts
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, business admin, finance highly desirable but not essential
- At least 5+ years of experience in a Project Management team, completing day to day tracking and processing of financial items in a fast-paced delivery project.
- Strong project experience in tracking financial costs, project costs and site costs are required.
- Working experience tracking project forecasts (using Excel, SAP, Salesforce, SharePoint), tracking forecasts, actuals, assisting with variance analysis and reporting, and monthly EOM result reporting.
- Experience in generating and processing Purchase Orders and Invoices and managing finance trackers including invoices, statements of work, contractor agreements and tracking progress payments.
- Ability to engage with project team and external finance stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and advanced MS Excel skills and working knowledge of SAP, Salesforce highly desirable
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.