|Location: East Grinstead||Salary: £450 - £500 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Nick Donovan|
I am looking for a Project Manager with experience of reviewing and implementing Insurance systems. The project Manager will be responsible for reviewing existing insurance systems. The Project Manager will lead the sourcing and implementation of the selected systems, including migrating existing insurance products and reports to the new system as necessary. The role is based in East Grinstead, runs for 12 months+ and pays up to £500 per day.
The Project Manager must be able to demonstrate practical experience and knowledge of system implementation within the insurance industry and wiriting Business Cases and show evidence of both on your CV.
Project Manager key activities:
- Gather and analyse business requirements
- Identify potential software vendors and lead the RFP process
- Develop a business case for the implementation of the system(s) and obtain appropriate approval
- Manage the implementation through the entire project lifecycle, within budget and set timescales
- Understand potential applications and technology solutions and their fit to the wider IS infrastructure
- Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure business requirements are well understood and the chosen software solution supports the business processes and defined requirements
- Facilitate issue and risk resolution and manage change control in line with the IS governance processes and standards
- Manage, monitor and motivate the cross functional teams assigned to the project
- Present progress reviews as required to key stakeholders within IS and across the business
Project Manager experience:
- Previous project management experience of full lifecycle software implementation within the insurance industry
- Able to work and influence at all levels; from senior business stakeholders to developers and business analysts
- An ability to assimilate the commercial, functional and technical aspects of the solution or solutions being implemented
- Proven written, oral and interpersonal skills that can be applied credibly to inspire confidence in the delivery of the project
- Demonstrable understanding of a recognised project management methodology such as PRINCE2 and AGILE
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Project
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.