|Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job Title: Project Manager
Project Manager required to join my Engineering client in Aylesbury.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager looking to join a company where they can get stuck in with projects straight away! This is a rare opportunity as this is a brand-new role within the business. This is an opportunity to join an established engineering company working within a variety of industries such as FMCG, Oil and Gas, Military Defence, Marine, Pharmaceutical, Transportation and Power Generation.
This will be a very busy hands-on role and not for the faint hearted…
In essence as the Project Manager your responsibility is to ensure that projects are executed on time, to budget and they meet customer expectations. You will be allocated projects that are of significant value, delivery risk or strategic importance.
This Project Manager role is broken down into the following key areas:
Relationship & Stakeholder Management
- Act as the point of contact between the customer and the company. This contact will be maintained throughout the Project Lifecycle. You will be responsible for all liaison internally to ensure Quality, Delivery Time and Costs are in control across all departments.
Fulfilment of Specifications
- The Project Manager must ensure that the project is achievable. Simple details will need to be checked including scope of supply, specifications & drawings, special requirements etc.
Quality & Delivery
- At every stage, Quality, Costs & On Time Delivery are critical measures. These need to be managed correctly to ensure the customers' expectations are met.
- Monitor all costs on projects, review and highlighting variances and differences.
- Establish the budgets and then monitor the resources and purchasing to meet budget requirements.
Documentation & Project Lifecycle
- To register the order and ensure that the contract is completed in accordance with company procedures.
- Develop a suitable programme and ensure that the activities are carried out to meet the agenda.
If you are an experienced Project Manager looking for a new challenge and you feel you have the experience needed please apply and we can discuss the full job description with you.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.