|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence, Nuclear||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Project Manager needed for a multinational Defence & Aerospace organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced Project Manager with an in-depth knowledge of delivering successful projects for technical development programmes, influencing strategic decision making and the Defence/Aerospace Industry.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Establishing the baseline plan to deliver commitments and achieve the performance, cost, schedule and quality objectives.
- Developing and maintaining the programme organisation, roles and responsibilities and the matrix relationship to business functions (e.g. Engineering, Operations, Subcontract Management & Finance) Managing the execution and performance against the baseline.
- Managing execution of and transition between all phases.
- Ensuring timely and thorough requirements development, communication, traceability, baselining, configuration control, validation and verification involving all stakeholders.
- Establishing and maintaining a programme management plan and a subcontract management plan.
- Ensuring the programme's plans, schedules, budgets developed and technical, cost, schedule and resource baselines set and maintained, taking account of dependencies, resource requirements and contractual and financial commitments.
- Implementing a Programme Performance Management process, including the application of Earned Value Management (EVM) principles. Ensuring that EVM requirements are flowed down to subcontractors if applicable.
- Implementing data management and configuration management processes.
- Ensuring the programmes risks and opportunities are identified, monitored and mitigation plans devised and implemented in accordance with Command Media.
- Ensuring compliance with Company process and procedures (Command Media).
- Undertaking the required reviews to ensure good governance by providing evidence-based progress and status information and reports.
- Leading the programme team to deliver through empowerment and inspiration
- Managing stakeholders.
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experienced in delivering successful Projects for technical development programmes in a corporate environment.
- Frequent interaction with senior leader's proven record of shaping/influencing financial/strategic decision making.
- Strong leadership attributes.
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that all applicants moving forward for the Project Manager position must have obtained or be eligible for secuirty clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.