|Location: Dorking, Surrey||Salary: £40000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Charlie Ringer||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Programme / Project Manager needed
£40,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
Based in Dorking
Currently I am recruiting for a highly skilled Programme / Project Manager with a strong background delivering high value safety critical projects. This role is working for one of the leading defence consultancies who are based in Dorking
Benefits for the successful Programme / Programme manager
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday entitlement
- Holiday sale and purchase scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Targeted professional development
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare membership
- Bonus scheme linked into company performance
- Paid membership fees to a professional institution
- Support in attaining professional membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share purchase scheme
- Flexible start and finish time
- Season rail ticket loan
The successful Programme / Project Manager will hold the following skills and experience:
- Strong project management experience including recent examples of being a successful project leader (i.e. the primary PM, responsible for delivery).
- Evidence of having first been 'hands on' within a particular sector or industry (e.g. as an aircraft engineer before moving on to managing aircraft-related projects).
- Demonstration of a commitment to learning and continuing professional development.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good organisational skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with fluency in MS Office products.
- Ability and interest in engaging with others - clients, colleagues and managers - and to be able to successfully manage those relationships.
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- Experience of systems engineering or systems thinking.
- Sector-specific experience that could enhance Frazer-Nash's ability to win and deliver work in that area.
- A recognised project management qualification such as APM PMQ, AgilePM, PRINCE2, MSP, M_o_R or similar.
- Experience of analysis, change management, risk management.
- Experience of successfully writing proposals / bids.
- Experience of successfully managing contracts.
- Experience of providing training in an interactive, engaging way
Please note that to be considered for this position you will need to be eligible for Security Clearance
This is a highly popular role so if you are interested please apply today!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.