|Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire||Salary: £30 - £35 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
Project Manager needed for a multinational financial organisation based in Maidenhead who are looking to employ an experienced Project Manager with an in-depth knowledge of Project/Product Management with a strong background of having worked with Medical devices.
The successful Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they are offering a very competitive rate of pay and the ability to enhance your career.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
Lead overall project activities and accountability for achieving project goals on time and within the agreed budget. Having full responsibility for project development and implementation.
* Project Definition
* Project Planning
* Assuring Operational readiness
* Leading cross functional teams through each phase of the project(s)
* Co-ordinating all activities to ensure project(s) remains on track
* Monitoring and managing risks and opportunities
* Estimating, reporting and delivering agreed financials
* Liaising, agreeing, involving and communicating all aspects of the project with senior management
Lead Process & Governance - To enable the fluid process and Sign-off across the EMEA areas of disciplines. Lead, Identify, communicate, and resolve key issues with executive sponsors or key managers. Provide ongoing status communications to all levels of the organization.
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Bachelors in Physical Sciences, Engineering, Business & Marketing, or appropriate related field
* 2+ years' experience in related field
* 2+ years' experience managing cross-functional expertise (R&D, Franchise Marketing, Packaging development, Procurement). Product knowledge is a must have.
* 5 years of Project Management experience
* Experience with leadership and conflict resolution skills
* Effective written and oral communication skills
* Knowledge of team dynamics
* Broad business acumen with knowledge of project related finance
* Knowledge of planning and organization
* Experience with new product development processes and terminology
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.