|Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Georgia Boylan|
Project Manager - Utilities ( Water / Gas/ Electricity / Telecomms)
I have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Project Manager with a Utilities background (ideally water or fibre).
Some of the main responsibilities of the Project Manager - Utilities ( Water / Gas/ Electricity / Telecomms) include:
- Overseeing complete works management and planning through management of the workforce, sub-contractors and client relationships
- Develop and implementation of the site business plan
- Manage the delivery of projects
- Budgeting and programming, producing weekly reports
- Track build progress
- Identify risks and ensure high standards of health & safety are adhered to
In order to be the successful Project Manager - Utilities and have a chance to work for this exciting client you'll need the following:
- Experience within the Utilities industry (Water / Gas / Electricty / Telecomms)
- Prince 2 or similar relevant Project Management qualification / experience (preferred)
- Excellent skills of written and oral communication
- Full UK driving licence
- Knowledge of NERS (National Electricity Registration Scheme), WIRS (Water Industry Registration Scheme) and GIRS (Gas Industry Registration Scheme) processes and procedures
- Vast multi utility site experience
- Strong negotiating skills
Qualifications of Project Manager
Please send your CV or contact Georgia ASAP if you'd like to be considered for the Project Manager role.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.