|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £47000 - £52000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £48,000 - £52,000 + Package
Key Skills: Project Manager, Engineering, Defence, Aerospace, Engineering, manufacturing, APMP, APMPQ, Leadership, Planning, Performance, Cost, Schedule, Quality
An experienced Project Manager is required to play a key role in delivering multiple projects on time, to cost and schedule. You will work within a team of engineers playing a key role so experience working on various engineering or defence projects is a real bonus.
So, what will you be doing as a Project Manager?
- Deliver on multiple projects achieving set performance, cost, schedule and quality objectives
- Manage execution and performance against baselines
- Establish and maintain management plans
- Implementation of Programme Performance Management processes
- Ensure risks and opportunities are identified and monitored
What are we looking for in our next Project Manager?
- Have experience in delivering successful projects within the Defence/Engineering/Manufacturing industry
- APMP/APMQP Certified or a strong understanding of the principals & methodologies
- Have proven experience in liaising with senior leaders
- Have a proven record of shaping, influencing and decision making
- Have strong leadership abilities
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the Project Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Project Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.