|Location: West Malling, Kent||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Pension, Private medical insurance|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Project Manager needed for our industry leading client based in West Malling, Kent, who are looking to employ an experienced Project Manager. The projects will be IT and non IT based, but primarily IT.
The successful Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
* 22 day's starting holiday
* Pension Plan
* Private Medical Insurance
* Career Progression
* Free Flu Jab
* Cycle scheme
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
* Responsible for overseeing and ensuring thesuccessful delivery of business change projects on behalf of the business
* Act as a lead for the definition, planning and implementation of business projects
* Work closely with the business to define the business benefit, project objectives and deliverables
* Define, plan and track project timelines and key milestones
* Manage the project through the full project life cycle from definition through to the realisation of the business benefit
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Experience of Project management - IT & Business.
* Knowledge and experience of project management methodologies
* Experience of managing multiple concurrent projects
* Commercial and business awareness
* Ability to plan, organise and estimate project tasks to meet the project objectives
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.