|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Gold Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join our client in Bristol.
Our client is looking for a Project Manager from a Software development background or Engineering background, with knowledge of full software/engineering lifecycle.
Salary on offer is up to £40k per annum DOE + some amazing benefits:
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Employee Share Scheme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Private Medical Insurance (Pmi)
- Income Protection
- 25 Days Holiday Per Year
- 26 Days After 3 years' Service
- 27 Days After 5 years' Service
- Sick Pay Entitlement - 15 Days
- Child Care Vouchers
- Personal Achievement Training
- Eye Tests
Due to the nature of the business you will need to be put through SC clearance, so please only apply if this is possible.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working within a business / programme environment
- Managing the scope, schedule, resource and cost of a Project or multiple Projects, delivering to the contracted and required KPIs
- Working with key Suppliers to ensure they deliver to their contracted commitments, managing end to end dependencies within own organisation and with suppliers
- Adapt company core process to suit contract needs & establish team discipline required to accurately establish, maintain & progress project plan.
- Establish & develop team organisation including integration with customer, supply chain and key stakeholders.
- Identify resource requirements and manage availability with functional managers.
- Adapt & apply change control mechanism to specific contract demands, ensuring integration with plan & schedules whilst maintaining / uplifting contract baseline.
- Develop & maintain monitoring & control of project & company deliverables & strategic objectives.
- Develop & maintain efficient, clear focussed customer & company project status reporting.
- Develop & maintain project risk & opportunity management integrated with customer, supply chain and key stakeholders.