|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Project Manager required for one of world's leading and most successful defence companies, based in Greenford. My best client is looking for someone who has experience in project managing engineering development projects in the defence sector.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an established and professional Project Manager, looking to take their career to the next level! On offer is a highly competitive salary of £50,000 - £55,000, including a comprehensive benefits package (please see below).
The successful candidate will have the ability to successfully manage and deliver multi-disciplined projects from concept to delivery and closure, and ideally be APMP qualified. Applicants will ideally have experience of research and development, or information assurance projects.
My client are one of the leading companies within the UK defence industry, a leader within secure communications and data information assurance, and are looking for the highest calibre, and most skilled engineers to join their growing team.
Candidates for this Project Manager opportunity must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance.
Benefits package for Project Manager position:
- Matched 5% pension
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental insurance
- Critical illness cover
Key Responsibilities for Project Manager position:
- Manage projects to meet project milestones, schedule and budget requirements.
- Establishing, controlling and reporting project schedule & costs against budget.
- Achieving acceptance of all elements of projects to schedule and cost.
- Accurately forecasting project cost, cash & resource demands
- Establish and maintain project metrics to measure and report progress
- Effective communication with all project stakeholders to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships.
- Effective management of project issues, risk & opportunities, data, and action logs, including item closure.
- Manage subcontractors to deliver requirements on time and to budget
- Planning and conducting effective internal, customer and sub-contractor progress reviews.
- Preparing customer & internal progress reports in an agreed format.
- Establishing and implementing Project Management Plans (including all sub-ordinate plans), to provide planning basis for the team and customers.
- Ensure that project's comply with the relevant security requirements.
- Ensure that project's comply with the Company directives.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual
If you would like to apply for this fantastic permanent oppoortunity as a Project Manager please press 'apply now'.