|Location: Bournemouth, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Project Manager needed for a globally recognised aerospace organisation based near Bournemouth who are looking to employ an experienced Project Manager, a position that is vital to the succession of the business.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing one or more complex projects to deliver the agreed scope within planned quality, time and cost parameters to satisfy the specified requirements and drive for customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
On offer, there is a competitive salary that will be discussed upon application. All applicants must be eligible for SC Clearance.
As a Project Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Development (new product)/ testing phase lifecycle experience desirable.
- Experience with supply chain and production management is advantageous
- APM or Prince 2 qualified
- Experience working in customer facing project teams
- Experience of managing CAT2 projects and working on CAT1 projects as Work Package Manager with the same or similar functions and technology, with a proven delivery track record.
- Sufficient knowledge of the functional disciplines and supply chain that require management.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of PPM techniques
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
- Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
- Manage risks and issues proactively
- Ensure effective and open communication throughout the project team and with stakeholders.
- Lead the project teams planning efforts and Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope.
- Manage relationships with key customer personnel
For this Project Manager position, all applicants must be eligible for SC Clearance.