|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
The ideal Project Manager, will need to have Proven experience in managing complex IT Infrastructure style projects.
For this they are offering a number of benefits for the ideal Project Manager
* Competitive salary: £45,000 - £55,000
* Pension Plan
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Life Assurance: 3 x your salary
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP):
* Health cash plan:
* Private Medical Insurance
* Private Health Insurance
* Additional Holiday through Salary Sacrifice: Where it is operationally possible you will have the opportunity to request up to 10 days additional leave -
* The Travel Bar: This scheme is all about opportunities to make your money go further - you can save up to £1,000 per year on your everyday and exceptional shopping and services.
* Childcare Vouchers
* Cycle to Work
* Season Ticket Loan
* Long Service Recognition: It may seem like a long way ahead, but we believe that it is important to thank everyone for their contribution to the success of our business. Please contact your local HR team for more information.
* Payroll Giving
* Discounted travel opportunities
What We Are Looking For from the Project Manager
* Proven experience in managing complex IT Infrastructure style projects.
* Capability to exceed delivery targets.
* Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills to operate at any level of the business.
* Ability to translate often complex technology terms into simpler language that can be understood by senior stakeholders, in order to facilitate a decision.
* Demonstrate empathy to people where the situation requires, to ensure that they remain supportive and engaged in the project.
* Strong management skills to coach and mentor own team as well as those in other areas of the business - matrix-style management.
* Ability to remain objective and goal-focused under pressure.
* Ability to identify areas of improvement, and work with the Head of IT Operations to implement such changes quickly and efficiently.
* Proven experience in the delivery of complex projects in a business-facing service-oriented environment.
* Ability to synthesise detail into an overall plan of action and roadmap.
* Organised, methodical and conscientious.
* Ability to understand project challenges from many points of view including commercially, logistically and from the perspective of a customer/user.
* Good understanding of core project and programme management and software development lifecycle methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Prince2 etc.
* Ability to provide feedback in realtime to the project teams where performance is not as expected - or when performance is over what was expected, and celebrate successes publically as the face of IT in the businesss.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.