|Location: Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + 7% Annual Bonus|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Project Manager needed for a major engineering consultancy based in Burton who are looking to employ an experienced Project Manager with an in-depth knowledge of Full lifecycle Project Manager.
The successful Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
* 25 day's holidays
* Annual 7% Bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Free Flu Jab
* Cycle scheme
* Life assurance
What the role entails: You will work on projects for large industry and Government. The sort of projects you will be involved with will vary from small and rapid turnaround, to some largescale projects encompassing some large changes for our clients.
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
* Providing professional Project Management and support to ensure projects are run correctly and efficiently;
* Providing Project Management to internal and external projects;
* Delivering projects to the highest quality within defined cost and time constraints;
* Leading the development of Investment Appraisals and Business Cases to assist with decision making;
* Face to face interaction with customers, to ensure that they receive the service they require
* Use existing contacts to identify and develop new business opportunities.
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
* A good degree in engineering or business-related subject
* Excellent Communication skills
* Strong organisational and planning skills
* Experience of working independently and a willingness to take ownership of issues and tasks
* Drive to complete work on time, within budget and to a high quality
* Professional attitude and outlook when dealing with other companies and organisations
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!