|Location: East Sussex, England||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Project Manager needed for a leading organisation based in East Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced business facing Project Manager with transformation experience within the Contact Centre space for the delivery of a number of strategically significant Cusomter projects.
The successful Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Cycle scheme
What the role of Project Manager entails:
* Develop project plans, specifying required tasks and resources, specific deliverables, milestones, dependencies, identification of risks, and mitigation plans
* Pro-actively managing communications with all stakeholders.
* Managing the Projects budget to ensure business benefits are achieved in a cost efficient manner
* Monitor, report and follow up on the status and next steps of all project components
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
* Experience of delivering projects in a Contact Centre environment
* Expert knowledge of relevant project management methodologies, development life cycles etc
* Should be Prince2 or similar and have an understanding of Agile methodology
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!