|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £40 - £48 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Job Title: Project Manager
Rate: £40 - £48 p/h
Term: Initial 3 Months
Key Skills: Medical, Project Management, EMEA, Product, Stakeholder Management, Pharmaceutical, Digital Health Technology
An experienced Project Manager is required to join my client to provide support in the launch, development and ongoing work across a range of key clinical areas, including Surgery, Oncology & Osteoarthritis.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Project Manager?
- Production of a monthly report on work for key stakeholders across EMEA
- To enhance the digital solution content by capturing inputs & recommendations & development of new content in collaboration with EMAEA and franchises
- To support the Value Creation Solutions Managers in the development of care pathway solutions for their disease areas.
What are we looking for in our next Project Manager?
- Degree educated in a STEM discipline
- 3+ years within the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical sector
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - Clinical & non-clinical
- Holds a background in digital health technology i.e. patient engagement, telemedicine
- Strong project management experience with a track record for execution
- Ability to delivery to time & budgets
- Holds a second language - German, French, Spanish or Italian
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Project Management expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!