|Location: London, England||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ryan Lockyer|
Project Manager required by a successful, growing FinTech organisation based in London who are currently looking for a Project Manager with a focus on either IT Infrastructure or IT Software to join their team as a permanent member of staff to focus on delivering a range of exciting projects. The Project Manger must have experience working within the Finance / FinTech sector along with a Strong knowledge of Agile / Scrum (Scrum Master would be beneficial), Infrastructure or Software Projects, "Minimum Viable Product" or "Minimum Marketable Future" experience, Payments experience would be ideal.
The successful Project Manager will receive:
- Annual Salary £70,000 - 80,000 Per Annum
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Exciting and challenging role
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Other benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Infrastructure Project Manager to join an award winning, highly successful FinTech company in London. The successful Project Manager will be need experience covering:
- Finance / FinTech / Financial Experience
- Payment / Payments Experience
- Agile & Scrum Knowledge
- Understand Backlog Tracking, Burn-Down Metrics, Velocity, Task Definition Estimation Techniques
- Track Record successful implementing Infrastructure or Software Projects using Agile / Scrum Methodologies
- Experience dealing with Project Reports, Risk / Issues etc
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Facilitating Sprint planning sessions, daily stand-ups, Sprint reviews, Retrospectives
- Establish & Implement communication to stakeholders, clients, delivery teams, and third parties.
- Work effectively with teams, management, stakeholders, and third parties.
- Act as Scrum Master where necessary.
- Be Servant Leader (remove blockers, solve problems, provide options for the team to progress).
- Work with business / product owners and project teams to ensure everything is delivered to a high level of quality within Sprint cycles.
My client is going through a period of growth meaning an influx of exciting projects currently ongoing and planned for the next 48 months +. This is a fantastic opportunity for a project manager to become an integral part of an incredibly successful FinTech organisation in London. If you are a Project Manager with an excellent knowledge of Software or Infrastructure, Agile, and Scrum (ideally with Financial / Payments industry experience) please do get in touch ASAP.