|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £30 - £40 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Project Manager
Rate: £30 - £40 p/h
Term: Initial 12 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Key Skills: Project Management, Medical Devices, Life Sciences, EMEA, PRINCE2, Supply Chain, Negotiation, Stakeholder Management, SAP, ERP
An experienced Project Manager is required to join my client to lead key Surgical Vision projects across the EMEA region. You will be responsible for the end to end project management including the coordination of cross-functional teams, inclusive of Finance, Sales, IT and Supply Chain Partners.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Project Manager?
- Lead, organise, coordinate and direct efforts of interdisciplinary teams responsible for the design, process and launch of key EMEA projects.
- Holds responsibility for developing tactics and updates organisation project plans, measures and status.
- Organises, manages and controls specialist projects relating to the strategic plan of the company.
- Management of the development, rollout and establishment of assigned projects.
- Holds responsibility for overall project success.
- Accountable for continuous process improvements relative to projects, processes & metrics.
- Takes the lead in driving business partners to build robust business cases
- Data analysis to identify business opportunities & areas for improvement
- Holds responsibility for project plans, timelines and resource requirements
What are we looking for in our next Project Manager?
- PRINCE2/PMI/APM Certified
- 7+ Years' experience in Supply Chain or Logistics in the Medical Devices Sector
- Possesses excellent negotiation & influencing skills
- Possesses excellent communication & presentation skills
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong analytical & strategic skills
- Experience in the execution of distribution centre moves, WMS implementation
- Process improvement & change management skills
- SAP, JDE, ERP knowledge
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Project Management, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!