|Location: London, England||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ryan Lockyer|
Project Manager needed to take control of a number of exciting projects within technology for a successful, growing FinTech organisation based in London who are currently looking for a Project Manager with a strong focus on either Infrastructure or Software to join them as a permanent member of staff. The Project Manger must have experience working within the Finance / FinTech sector (ideally Payments) along with a Strong knowledge of Agile / Scrum (Scrum Master would be beneficial), Infrastructure or Software Projects, "Minimum Viable Product" or "Minimum Marketable Future" experience, and previous experience working within smaller / start up style environments with less rigid process structures in place.
The successful Project Manager will receive:
- Annual Salary £70,000 - 80,000 Per Annum
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Exciting and challenging role
- Excellent career growth opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure / Software focused Project Manager to join an award winning, highly successful FinTech company in London. The successful Project Manager will ideally have experience covering:
- Finance / FinTech / Financial Experience
- Payment / Payments Experience
- Agile & Scrum Knowledge
- Understand Backlog Tracking, Burn-Down Metrics, Velocity, Task Definition Estimation Techniques
- Track Record successful implementing Infrastructure or Software Projects using Agile / Scrum Methodologies
- Experience dealing with Project Reports, Risk / Issues etc
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Facilitating Sprint planning sessions, daily stand-ups, Sprint reviews, Retrospectives
- Establish & Implement communication to stakeholders, clients, delivery teams, and third parties.
- Work effectively with teams, management, stakeholders, and third parties.
- Act as Scrum Master where necessary.
- Be Servant Leader (remove blockers, solve problems, provide options for the team to progress).
- Work with business / product owners and project teams to ensure everything is delivered to a high level of quality within Sprint cycles.
My client is going through a period of growth meaning an influx of exciting projects currently ongoing and planned for the next 48 months +. This is a fantastic opportunity for a project manager to become an integral part of an incredibly successful FinTech organisation in London. If you are a Project Manager with an excellent knowledge of Software or Infrastructure, Agile, and Scrum (ideally with Financial / Payments industry experience) please do get in touch ASAP.