|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Project Manager | Tech Start-up | City of London | £45,000 - £55,000 | Permanent
My client, a tech start up located in central London, is seeking a Project Manager for a permanent position and will be paying up to £55,000.
The Project Manager will act as the go between between external client and internal teams, managing and driving multiple software projects from pre-sales to support delivery into local authorities.
- Act as the go between for all stakeholders (including external clients and internal teams such as Sales, Product and Development) throughout the full project lifecycle
- Work alongside the Sales team to provide pre-sales technical and project consultancy to help win new projects and provide input into the Go/No Go decision making process. This also includes contributing towards the tender completion and sales proposal process
- Manage risk and issue management including the identification and documentation of key project risks and defining mitigations to prevent them from becoming realised
- Manage customer requirements and change requests to ensure the timely delivery of projects
- Create and manage technical project plans including scoping documents, timelines, schedules, risk and issue registers and action trackers
- Partner closely with the Product and Development teams to ensure cross team alignment on communication to ensure everyone is working towards a common goal
- Design and provide comprehensive business wide reporting to inform internal stakeholders
- Collate feedback and inform the business on product enhancements suggested by customers
Ideal candidates will include:
- A minimum of 3+ years' experience working in a Project Management role, preferably within a SME
- A solid background working in the private sector delivering projects to the public sector
- Previous experience managing Data, Analytics, Mapping and/or Payments systems projects
- Knowledge of software release processes to ensure quality, working directly with product managers across different sectors
- Previous experience of software integration to third party programs including ticketing barrier, Payment Service Providers and enforcement systems.
- Has previously managed proof of concept projects with vehicle manufactures
- Previous experience using Aha!, Confluence, JIRA
- Previous experience working with the likes of NSL, Capita, Conduent etc.
- A formal project management qualification such as PRINCE2, PMP or Six Sig