|Location: Middlesex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Bradley Lamb||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Project Manager needed for one of the world's leading Defence/Electronics organisations based in Middlesex. They are looking to employ an experienced Project Manager with an in-depth knowledge of managing Hardware and Software Projects. Must have previous experience managing multiple Projects ranging in size up to multi-million £.
The successful Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* 25 day's holiday
* annual bonus 5%
* 5% Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Private Health Care
* Dental Care
* And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
* Managing projects to meet the required financial and project constraints.
* Establishing, controlling and reporting project schedule & costs against an overall WBS & budget.
* Achieving acceptance of all elements of projects to schedule and cost.
* Accurately forecasting project cost, cash & resource demands
* Establishing and maintaining project metrics to measure and report progress.
* Effectively communicating with all project stakeholders to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships.
* Effectively managing project issues, risk & opportunities, data, and action logs, including item closure.
* Managing subcontractors to deliver requirements on time and to budget.
* Planning and conducting effective internal, customer and sub-contractor progress reviews.
* Preparing customer & internal progress reports in an agreed format.
* Establishing and implementing Project Management Plans (including all sub-ordinate plans), to provide planning basis for the team and customers.
* Ensuring that projects comply with the Company directives and relevant security requirements.
* Managing security of information as defined in the Security manual.
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Proven experience in project management, specifically in setting up, running and successfully delivering projects, ideally in the defence electronics sector.
* Ability to successfully manage and deliver multi-disciplined projects in a matrix structure.
* Experience of MS Office including MS Project.
* A strong and varied background in scheduling/budgeting/cost management with proven commercial/technical astuteness and demonstrable good judgment.
* Degree in relevant discipline (Engineering, Science or Business Management) or equivalent experience
* Project management qualifications preferred, such as APMP.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!