|Location: Leicester, Leicestershire||Salary: £60 - £70 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lola-Daisy Meredith|
East Midlands - Leicester
c.£60,000 - £70,000 + package
I have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join an industry leading FTSE listed construction company within their regional building division.
This interesting role will see you delivering new build and extension & refurbishment projects across the Education & Healthcare sectors.
You will join the existing team within this growing division to have overall responsibility for the management and success of the project.
With projects located throughout the East Midlands and Peterborough, you will be predominately site based, however will work on preconstruction from the main office.
This is a fantastic time for an experienced Project Manager to join the team and become an integral part of the business and progress within their career.
What you will be doing:
- Have reasonability for the project including; customer relations, health & safety, quality, environmental, programme and costs.
- Lead regular site meetings
- Conduct site safety checks
- Monitoring & mentoring your team, including offering training and development
- Review methods of working
- Providing aftercare services
- Weekly review of progress and attendance at monthly CVR meetings
- Ensure you are keeping good records at all times
- Any other project management related duties…
What we are looking for:
- Experience working on Healthcare & Education projects throughout career is essential
- Must demonstrate strong leadership and people management skills
- JCT/NEC knowledge is essential
- Have strong commercial and financial awareness
- Extensive Site Management experience gained over a sustained period
- HNC qualified (In relevant construction subject)
- CITB level 3 & CSCS card desirable
What is on offer:
- Opportunity to join successful large-scale construction business on a permanent basis
- Salary of £60,000 - £70,000
- Car allowance
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Share plans
- Flexible benefits
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
If you are interested in the above role, and have the correct experience then please apply directly.