|Location: North West London, London||Salary: £80 - £90 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lola-Daisy Meredith|
North West London
c.£80,000 - £90,000
I have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join an established and successful Prime Residential developer operating throughout London.
Currently working on some of London's most prestigious and well-known schemes and delivering over £200m of property, now is a fantastic time to join the business and become an integral part of the team.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to initially work on a large scale, boutique development to create around 150 new homes. You will be joining the existing team to deliver this stand out project, working on a variety of contemporary apartments and multi-storey townhouses.
If you are interested in furthering your career within a reputable business with a brilliant company culture, and gaining experience working on interesting and well-regarded schemes this is a great chance for you to do so.
What is on offer:
- Permanente position with incredibly attractive salary
- Opportunity to work for one of London's most progressive developers
- Opportunity to work on prime high-value, yet bespoke residential schemes
- Great opportunity to further your career within a business that will support your personal development, with room for each employee to be well-regarded and treated as more than an number
- Large recent investment into the business with genuine growth plans for the next 5 years
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record in a Project Management position
- Previous extensive Residential experience
- Must have thorough knowledge working with RC Frames and Mid-high rise builds (at least 10 stories)
- Someone who can demonstrate longevity in their positions (If freelance must be for long durations)
- Previous experience with reputable Developer essential
If you are interested in the above, then please apply directly.