|Location: Warwickshire, England||Salary: £1000 - £100000 per annum + Car Allowance + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Project Manager (Rail)
Location: Warwickshire - Commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby, Worcester
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Car Allowance + Package
Key Skills: Rail, Technology, IT, Communications, Telecommunications, Project, Design, IOSH, Operations, Safety, Network Rail, Personal Track Safety, Risk, PTS, CDM, Construction, Management, Sentinel PTS, QSE, Engineering
An experienced Project Manager is required to be responsible for the safe delivery of Rail Projects to agreed programme quality and budget. You will be providing day to day management and direction to the Rail team and become an integral part of the business.
Working from the office and on site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person who has experience within the Rail industry. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Project Manager?
- Implementation of all License & QSE procedures to all assigned projects
- Support of the Bid team as required
- Provision of day to day line management support and direction
- Carrying out of regular review of assigned projects in monitoring performance against agreed KPIs
- Escalation of issues to senior management once identified
- Management and implementation of the Contract Review Process
- Promotion of a positive Health & Safety culture
What are we looking for in our next Senior Project Manager?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- Hold a minimum of 5 years Project Management experience
- Minimum of 3 years Engineering experience in the Rail Industry
- Hold a working knowledge of Construction Design & Management
- Hold Network Rail/Sentinel PTS
- Hold an understanding of Network Rail group and Line Standards
- Environment Awareness
- QSE Risk Assessment experience
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Project Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Project Manager, hit that apply button now!