|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £50 - £60 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jack Pleon|
£50 - £60 p/h (Contract)
A Project Manager may manage the entirety of a Project to deliver to an external Customer or manage part of the scope of a larger programme. On the basis of receiving Contract/Budget authorization for their assigned scope the Project Manager is accountable for:
- Managing execution of and transition between all phases, including bid decision, proposal development, negotiations, award, startup, execution, sustainment, and contract closure.
- The development/updating of the Statement of Work (SOW), WBS, WBS Dictionary, IMP.
- Establishing and maintaining approved plans, technical, cost, schedule, and resource baselines
- Developing and agreeing Works Authorization (WADs) in line with the baseline.
- Ensure the scope description clearly defines the work scope in sufficient detail such that the planning adequately reflects the work to be accomplished within budget and schedule requirements.
- Establishing clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities for the team.
- Preparation, maintenance and updating resourcing plans and engage with resource owners to ensure the team is staffed with the skills and experience to meet the objectives.
- Achieve performance, cost, schedule, quality, revenue, and profit objectives.
- Where required implementing a Programme Performance Management process, including the application of Earned Value Management (EVM) principles. Ensuring that EVM requirements are flowed down to subcontractors if applicable.
- Implement for a risk and opportunity management plan and process
- Ensuring the application of quality management processes
- Determining schedule status of all active work packages on a monthly basis at least.
- Where applicable determining the earned value status for all active work packages.
- Generation, analysis and review of Estimate-At-Completion on a monthly basis, taking into account the impact of cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Coordinate schedule and cost variance issues and implement corrective action plans.
- Reviewing and approving performance data and schedule progress according to the established business rhythm at least monthly
- Ensuring independent assessment of proposal and project progress and performance.
- Compliance to processes and procedures.
- Leading and managing the assigned team to successfully deliver the objectives.
- Identify, address and resolve conflicts.
- Managing the stakeholders according to their interests and influences
Required skills, qualifications and experience of Project Manager
- Experienced in delivering successful Projects in a Engineering environment with corporate governance.
- Frequent interaction with senior leader's proven record of shaping/influencing financial/strategic decision making.
- Strong leadership attributes.
- Self starter, capable of independently delivering delegated workload.
- Proven experience of working in a hands on manner making sure work is being delivered across all areas of a programme.
Desired skills, qualifications and experience of Project Manager
- Beneficial to have experience of the In Service Support or Integrated Logistics Support phase of engineering projects.
This is a fantastic opoprtunity for Project Manager to get there foot in the door of a globally recgonised organision, make sure you apply so you don't miss out!
All applicants moving forward for the position of Project Manager must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.