|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £32000 - £37000 per annum + Ben's|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Job title: Project Manager
Location: Kent, commutable from: Dartford, Gravesend, Bexleyheath, Bromley, Orpington, Rochester, Kings Hill etc.
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 + Benefits
I have a great opportunity for a passionate Project Manager to join an innovative company based in Kent.
As a Project Manager, you will be joining a growing business that designs and develops equipment which is used to save lives.
This is a perfect time to join this organisation as they are in a period of growth. They are investing heavily in new technology as well as a state of the art working environment.
On offer is the following:
Competitive Salary (£32,000 - £37,000)
Generous Bonus Scheme
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Company Pension Scheme
Opportunity to progress
Training and Development
What you can expect in the role:
- As a Project Manager you will work with different departments and disciplines is the business to provide support to the delivery of NPI projects.
- The Project Manager will work closely with the Programme Manager to develop a standard project management methodology to support NPI projects.
- You will create and maintain project plans and documentation to ensure the project progress is understood and team members are aware of the requirements and responsibilities.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders whether they are internal or external.
- Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in the project to include schedule and costs.
To be considered for the Project Manager vacancy we ideally have the following:
- Couple years' experience working within an Engineering team where you have taken responsibility of project management.
- Understanding of full lifecycle development - cradle to grave.
- Experience working in NPI/NPD environments.
- Experience working with Electronic products will be an advantage
- BTEC/HNC or equivalent within an Engineering subject.
- Membership of APM or similar body (Prince 2 or formal Project Management training)
This is a great opportunity and won't be available for long. Please APPLY today for your chance to be considered