|Location: Bournemouth, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Project Manager needed for one of the world's leading aerospace companies based in Wimborne.
The Project Manager will be focussed on legacy / through life projects within aerospace modification / support ranging from thousands to hunderds of thousands of pounds.
You will lead and manage one or more projects to deliver the agreed scope within planned quality, time and cost parameters to satisfy the specified requirements and drive for customer and stakeholder satisfaction. Ideally candidates will have a wealth of experience in a customer facing environment.
Salary for this position will be discussed upon application. All applicants must be eligible for SC level Security Security Clearance.
Benefits for Project Manager
- Annual bonus
- 25 day's holiday
- Lucrative Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Private Health Care
- Dental Care
- And many more!
As a Project Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Technical project delivery - delivering similar projects - High profile projects with a strategic importance to the business
- Good understanding of repair processes and planning.
- Knowledge of aftermarket phase of lifecycle and micro processes that follow.
- Lifecycle Management
- Previous experience within a supply chain organisation.
- Experience of managing high profile projects of the same or similar functions and technology, with proven delivery track record.
- Strong knowledge of the functional disciplines and supply chain that require management.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of PPM techniques
- Goal orientation balancing task, team and individual needs to achieve the right outcomes
- Demonstrable PPM competences based on the PPM Level needed
As Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
- Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
- Manage risks and issues proactively
- Ensure effective and open communication throughout the project team and with stakeholders.
- Lead the project teams planning efforts and Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope.
- Manage relationships with key customer personnel
- Manage and deliver the required product (s) for each project, phase or stage motivating the supply chain.
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity please press 'apply now'.