|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Church|
Project Manager needed for a market leading defence organisation based in Buckinghamshire. Our client is looking to employ an experienced Project Manager with an in-depth knowledge of Project / Programme Management using leading methodologies and processes, experience of managing multiple projects controlling critical success factors and criteria, and an understanding of budgetary control and resource allocation procedures.
As a Project Manager your main responsibility will be to assume total responsibility for the management and delivery of assigned projects with full accountability for project performance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Support the strategic development of company project management processes as part of the continual improvement programme.
- Contribute to the forward management of the Company by offering suggestions and constructive actions to processes and results.
- Maintain relationships with other Business Groups to ensure effective communication
- To ensure all necessary documentation is completed accurately.
- Ensure that Project Purchasing and Invoicing are up to date
- Ensure that Project Schedules and Project Files are up to date
- Ensure that Project Reporting is accurate
- To ensure the health and safety of all staff by observing Company policies and procedures and reporting any incidents as necessary.
- To attend any training courses / sessions as requested by management.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by management.
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Previous experience in Project / Programme Management using leading methodologies and processes.
- Experience of managing multiple projects controlling critical success factors and criteria
- Responsibility for assigned teams. Will need to be motivated to work independently as tasks demand. Able to lead and motivate a team up to 6-12 people (approx.) within a project matrix structure.
- Knowledge of MS Project and MS Office
- Understand budgetary control and resource allocation procedures.
- Ability to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!