|Location: Bedfordshire||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Project Manager (Aerospace)
Term: 12 Month FTC (Maternity Cover)
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Package
Key Skills: Project Manager, R&D, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Development, Prototype, Prince2, Agile, Engineering, Defence, Bid, Proposals, Risk
An experienced Project Manager is required to play a key role in delivering technical projects simultaneously within a demanding technical environment. You will preferably have a research and development background with the Aerospace sector and be a strong communicator with the ability to establish successful working relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
So, what will you be doing as a Project Manager?
- Support the preparation of a bid pack and supporting documentation pricing estimate(s) and risk and opportunity register(s)
- Organise the preparation of the commercial and technical proposals with support from technical experts - ensuring that key assumptions and risks are made clear
- Work with resource managers to prepare a project schedule which is compliant with the available resource capacity (including subcontractors)
- Ensure key assumptions and risks are identified and managed effectively (including pricing implications), supported by technical experts as required
What are we looking for in our next Project Manager?
- Degree qualified (ideally in a STEM subject) or equivalent hands-on experience in a project management role. An engineering environment would be desirable
- Good knowledge and experience of project and change management principles, methodologies and tools and when/how best to apply them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proven track record of successful project delivery
- Ability to understand technical information in unfamiliar disciplines with guidance from technical experts
- Experience with SAP is desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Project Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Project Manager, hit that apply button now!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.