|Location: Wiltshire, England||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Hammond|
Project Manager & Operations Support
Project Manager needed for a multinational financial organisation based in Wiltshire who are looking to employ an experienced Project & Operations Manager.
The successful Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Private Medical Health Insurance
* Pension Plan
* Shower Facilities
* Free Car Parking
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
* Drive the planning, implementation, resourcing and delivery of engineering projects across Ebeni.
* Define the scope of projects by working with engineering project teams to develop work breakdown structures and estimates using Microsoft Excel.
* Develop and maintain project management plans and other relevant project documentation as required.
* Provide invoicing and financial support and oversight to projects including management of projects budgets and finances.
* Monitor and report on progress of tasks and projects to stakeholders and escalate risks/issues/changes/solutions accordingly
* Conduct weekly project health checks on KPIs such as resource utilisation, invoicing, work in progress, profit margins and revenue forecasts.
* Perform project start-up and closure activities in accordance with company processes and procedures, including the preparation of project documentation.
* Provide support to bids by developing estimates using Microsoft excel and schedules using Microsoft Project.
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Minimum of 5+ years' experience as an engineering Project Manager or equivalent role.
* Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience in an engineering or consultancy environment.
* Qualification in Project Management or equivalent (e.g. APMP/PRINCE 2).
* Knowledge of Projects Management techniques and tools / APMP.
* Knowledge of theoretical and practical aspects of Project Management.
* Flexibility over location, with the willingness to attend meetings at various locations, commensurate with the needs of business.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!