|Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire||Salary: £20 - £25 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Rosie Gillies|
Project Manager (Artwork)
Project Manager needed for my client, an industry leading provider, and manufacturer of a variety of Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device products. One of the best recognised companies in the industry. They have an ethos for providing world class medical care using the latest technology, requiring the best experts and professionals to create ground-breaking medical and healthcare products who are based in Maidenhead and looking to employ an experienced Project Manager with an in-depth knowledge of project management and Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Ensure that packs and packaging materials are accurate and specified in accordance with the requirements of a high-level business performance and GMP.
- Checking and approving of amendments to existing or new packaging.
- Management of the local change control process with Regulatory, Supply Chain Planners, Quality Assurance and Inter-Company and Third Party Manufacturing to ensure changes occur within Regulatory and Legal constraints of implementation.
- Partner with Marketing to deliver NPI & Rebrand Activity for UK & IRE. Over-see artwork process from pre-production briefing through to press pass.
- Liaison with Artwork Houses, Production, Hub Operations, Distribution and Storage to ensure all technical packaging requirements are fulfilled.
- Management of Artwork Approval Process to deliver Final Artwork in line with the CPA. Providing information regarding printed packaging materials to internal departments and appropriate outside agencies.
- Partner with key stakeholders to deliver customised packaging solutions.
- Provide artwork to support In-House Image Library and manage the commercial availability of Artwork to external providers.
- To advise technical and business constraints of printed packaging components for new and existing company products from design stage through to actual production.
- Actively participate in internal and external packaging change meetings. Pro-actively preparing and communicating project status to support implementation timings.
- Create artwork brief's and effectively manage required steps with the Artwork Design Agency relating to technical requirements and timing constraints.
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- HND Level in business studies or equivalent
- Degree level in a science related subject (preferred)
- Qualification: Institute of Packaging Diploma
- FMCG and/or 2yrs in the Pharmaceutical/OTC Industry within a similar role
- Purchasing related and Logistics knowledge also required
- Excellent communication skills (ability to communicate across all levels of the business both internally and externally)
- Negotiation Skills - ability evidence of experience having to negotiate across multiple stakeholders
- This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.