|Location: Winchester, Hampshire||Salary: Up to £50000 per annum + benefits package|
|Sector: Production||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Charlotte Basset||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Project Manager Consultant - Construction
Project Manager needed for an award-winning property and construction consultancy based in Hampshire. My client is looking for someone to join the Project Management team and share their knowledge, expertise and experience gained from working on projects within the UK. If you have a proven background of working within the construction industry and would like to be involved in projects worth up to £300m and develop your career then please get in touch.
The successful Project Manager can expect to receive benefits including:
- Salary: £50,000
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Establish detailed Clients brief and responsibilities of consultants and specialists.
- Arrange feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigation, site evacuation etc.
- Maintain a robust document management system.
- Manage finances from inception to completion.
- Produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects.
- Management of consultant teams to ensure the contractors design is done in compliance with the contract and specification.
- Liaise with clients on deviations from specification, budget etc.
- Manage logistics and resource allocation to ensure delivery of project.
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful applicant and have a chance to join an excellent company you will ideally need to have the following:
- Ideally chartered RICS, CIOB, RIBA, MICE or working towards.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Consultancy construction project management experience.
- High quality oral and written communications.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Work and Microsoft Project.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!